6 Stylish Blog Themes for Fashion Bloggers
In the world of fashion, image is everything. If you are a fashion or lifestyle blogger, you know that your website’s look, aesthetics and ease of use is at the top of the list for your website visitors. One of the best platforms for fashion bloggers to use for their content management is Wordpress because it is so flexible, customizable, and user friendly. For those of us who want something robust and customizable to our unique taste, but have a limited budget to work with, finding a pre-made theme is the way to go. I use themes for my clients and have handpicked a few that I think will work for fashion and lifestyle bloggers. Here are my top 6...
(Pssst...I actually have these is stock, so let me know if you want one ;)
1. Vine & Lace - Right out of the box, fashion blogger ready!
2. Raita - Keep your readers interacting with your content!
3. Impreza - This is more than just a blog. This theme can do just about anything!
4. Sokar - Do not let the demo fool you. Everything from the background to blog and gallary are customizable!
5. Magazine Pro - If you want a look of a magazine, without running one!
6. Jane - Simple theme that focusses on your content.
Of course, this is not a comprehensive list, but are just some of my favs that I so happen to have on hand and/or access to. Not only should what you wear and blog about look good, your blog does too!
If you want one, let me know!